Tuesday 4 January 2011

Latest Petite Properties Newsletter - out now!!

Time and tide waits for no man… it also clearly waits for no woman either, as I found out to my cost last month. 

December began and ended in a flurry of work, family celebrations and festivities, all leaving me the victim of a  virtual ‘whirly’ wind!!!
The result?  Well despite being written and formatted in good time, the December edition of the Petite Properties’ Newsletter was left over looked and quietly languishing on my office desk.  When I realised it had not been sent out I did consider binning it.  However, after a quick ponder I decided that as January is traditionally such a sombre month, you all might appreciate a little bit of residual Christmas cheer sprinkled into your inboxes.  So despite it being apologetically  late, Mr Bea is (as I type) sending out our 7 page December Newsletter to  those on our Petite Properties’ mailing list. 

Of course work is now underway on the January newsletter which hopefully barring any virtual ‘whirly’ winds in the Petite Properties office, it will be sent out (on time) later this month. 

In the meantime if you wish to subscribe to our free monthly newsletter, simply email us at office@petite-properties.com inserting the word SUBSCRIBE into the email’s subject heading.
Many thanks!
Bea (Fiona) Broadwood

No comments:

Post a Comment