Tuesday 31 May 2011

York Dolls House Show - Sunday 5th June...

Hello everyone! 

With only four days to go before the York show I thought I would put my head around  the virtual door and let you know that behind the scenes Mr Bea and I are hard at work getting ready for this very special fair!
 (Above - Seagull Cottage in 1:24th - £99.99)

The Petite Properties’ stand will be packed to the rafters with our smaller scale kits, including our first 144th house kit too! 

Alongside our 1:24th and 1:48th kits we will also have a small selection of half scale ready made dolls houses, but as ever as there is only one of each: once they are gone, they are gone!

So if you are planning a visit to the York Show, do stop by the Petite Properties’ stand (on the ground floor) and say hello to Mr Bea, who will be flying solo on the day, as sadly I will not be with him. 

In the meantime - Safe travels and Mr Bea will see you all on Sunday!

 Bea Broadwood

No comments:

Post a Comment