Thursday 5 January 2012

New Year, Fresh Start, First Show...

Good morning everyone!
I hope that so far 2012 is being kind to you all and I also hope that all your new years’ resolutions are holding firm too!
Here in rural Lincolnshire January has certainly got off to a very windy start and I hope that anyone affected by the winds here in the UK is safe and without damage?
For Mr Bea and I the first few days of the new year have been really busy as we each try to catch up in the PP office after our extended Christmas break.  We have also now updated our (sparkly new) calendar with all the key events / dates for 2012 and it seems that both personally and professionally - it is going to be a very busy year!!!!
I must also confess that whilst updating our calendar curiosity got the better of me and I (stupidly) started counting... the result... I find that Spring Miniatura is only 11+ weeks away!!!!!!!! *super eek*
Happily though preparations for this show are (for once) already well under way and Mr Bea and I plan to have more new products in all three smaller scales on the PP stand than ever before!!! 
However, before I get carried away with thoughts of the bright lights of the NEC in March, more immediately our first 'work' event of the new year is the lovely Stafford show next Sunday - So if you are planning to go do say hello to Mr Bea who will be flying solo on the PP stand at the fair.
Happy New Year and safe travels!
Bea Broadwood

No comments:

Post a Comment